Microsoft Exchange 2016 and Compliant Archiving with Unlimited Storage
Preserve. Protect. Recover.
Email Archiving helps keep your email securely archived and easily accessible. Its preservation, protection and restoration features help you safeguard intellectual property, facilitate compliance, and speed eDiscovery.
Why do you need Email Archiving?
- Safeguard intellectual property
Ensure your company’s critical information is preserved and retrievable within seconds.
- Speed eDiscovery
Over 90% of all businesses will be involved in litigation, and non-archived emails are often inadmissible as evidence.
- Assure compliance
If you’re regulated by PCI, SEC, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, SOX or other agencies and guidelines, you need email archiving.
- Data capture of emails and attachments
- Includes full indexing and extraction of more than 400 different file types
- Stored data is replicated to geographically dispersed datacenters in real-time
- Capture emails and attachments that are sent and received on virtually any device, including smartphones and tablets
- Capture emails sent and received through Exchange, IMAP or POP email platforms
Rely on our infrastructure
- Stored data is auditable
- Data is encrypted both in transit and at rest
- Archived data is housed in geographically disparate datacenters (separate from our Exchange datacenters)
- Our datacenters are SSAE 16 audited, ISO 27001 and PCI compliant, and FISMA Moderate certified
Help reduce on-premise storage costs
- Offload message storage from your corporate servers to Netcom Enterprises cloud
- Unlimited storage growth automatically matches your mailbox/data growth with no investment or installation on your part
- Give every mailbox unlimited archive storage for a small monthly fee
- Simplify restoration options in the event of an on-premise failure
- Add as many mailboxes as you need—you won’t outgrow Email Archiving
Easy, flexible searching
- Three different search methods (simple, wizard, advanced)
- Search using filters, wildcards, advanced Boolean, fuzzy logic and/or proximity logic operators
- Search full text of all email and attachments
- Tagging capabilities let you identify content accurately and quickly
- Add notes to connect results to specific investigations
- Implement a “legal hold” to identify, segregate and preserve relevant data found during an eDiscovery operation
Robust recovery options
- All user data is stored in a central repository to allow admins to perform a single search across every mailbox in your account
- Recover messages back to administrator’s mailbox
- Categorize results before exporting them
- Export options include PST, SF, EML, HTML, PDF and other formats
Email compliance requirements and regulations
The rules for email are clear: FRCP, SOX, HIPAA, FINRA, GLB, NYSE, NASD, and SEC regulations all require nearly every company to maintain a complete and easily accessible archive.
While there are over 1,000 different federal, state and local regulations, an organization is typically required to store their email in tamperproof, redundant and easily accessible archives for 3-7 years. Failure to comply can lead to costly fines and penalties.
Specific compliance requirements
Below are some of the specific regulations that may apply to your business.
- FINRA. FINRA pertains primarily to financial services. Under these rules, correspondence of emails to the public pertaining to the firm’s business—whether it is generated from the home, office or elsewhere—is subject to provision.
- SEC. Mainly parallel to FINRA rules and pertaining to financial services, SEC rules require specific requirements for broker dealers. SEC Rule 17a-4 requires brokers and dealers to preserve their email for at least six years.
- FRCP. The 2006 Federal Rules of Civil Procedure require all organizations, large or small, to maintain complete archives with ESI that is readily accessible in the event of litigation.
- HIPAA.All healthcare organizations must take steps to simplify and standardize electronic data exchange, and protect the confidentiality and security of all electronic health data managed by the organization.
- HIPAA requires healthcare companies to preserve email messages and attachments containing patient health status, medical care, treatments, etc.
- Each instance of HIPAA email compliance failure is punishable up to seven-figure fines, criminal charges and even jail time.
- SOX. All public companies are required to show governance and security controls for financial information. All information transmitted via email; revenue sheets, finance updates, and even internal notes, must be protected in a compliant manner. If a company fails to meet SOX requirements, heavy fines are imposed.
Netcom Enterprises Microsoft Exchange 2013 with Archiving keeps you Compliant
Netcom Enterprises Email Archiving automatically captures 100% of your inbound and outbound emails for preservation, protection and recovery. It assures compliance with the above regulations. It also eases eDiscovery by making it easy to perform comprehensive search requests for audits, litigation, or internal queries.